“What would YOU do if you learned that a United States’ delegate to the World Health Organization has submitted a proposal to transfer U.S. sovereignty over to the WHO? They are voting on the international health tyranny regulation in 3 Weeks.” James Roguski
STOP THE WHO HEALTH TYRANNY REGULATION!
From James Roguski’s “WAKE UP and Smell the Burning of Our Constitution”
- The International Health Regulations (IHR) are legally binding and supersede the United States Constitution. All the nations of the world have already agreed to the existing International Health Regulations.
- The United States has proposed amendments to the legally binding International Health Regulations that will be voted upon at the next World Health Assembly this May 22, 2022 to May 28, 2022. CLICK HERE FOR OFFICIAL DOCUMENT
- These proposed amendments will cede additional sovereignty, control and legal authority over to the World Health Organization.
- These amendments will NOT require approval by 2/3 of the United States Senate. If they are approved (as submitted by the United States) by a simple majority of the 194 member countries of the World Health Assembly countries), these amendments would enter into force as international law just six months later (November 2022). The details of this are not crystal clear. I believe this information to be accurate.
- It is not known if the amendments will be voted upon individually or as a complete package.
- The amendments will give the Director General of the WHO the power to unilaterally declare a Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC) even over the objection of the country dealing with an outbreak of disease.
- According to changes made to U.S. regulations that were published one day before Donald Trump was inaugurated (January 19, 2017), the definition of a “Public Health Emergency” in the United States now includes the declaration of a PHEIC by the WHO.
- A unilateral declaration of a PHEIC by the WHO will enable the declaration of a Public Health Emergency by the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services.
- The amendments proposed by the United States would also give the Director General of the WHO the legal authority to unilaterally issue an “intermediate public health alert (IPHA).” The criteria for the issuance of an IPHA is simply that “the Director-General has determined it requires heightened international awareness and a potential international public health response.”
- The amendments will also give “regional directors” within the WHO the legal authority to declare a Public Health Emergency of Regional Concern (PHERC).
- Yes people, the United States wants to hand over our sovereignty to Regional Directors at the WHO and give them the power to “PHERC” us and “PHERC” the world, one region at a time. “PHERC” that!WHAT TO DO? https://jamesroguski.substack.com/p/wake-up-and-smell-the-burning-of
Source: Dr. Rima / Open Source www.OpenSourceTruth.com
One World Government: The WHO Pandemic Treaty Spells the End for Democracy
Only 2/3 of nations need to agree to ram through this treaty while placing sanctions on dissenting countries. The WHO Constitution would also supersede national constitutions.
Their New Overarching Powers Would Include:
1.) The WHO would reserve the right to decide what constitutes a pandemic and have already changed the definition of the term. It could be the flu.
2.) Treaty gives the WHO the power to name the new disease decide what quarantine measures are needed on a global scale.
3.) The WHO would control over who gets to develop the new treatments and decide whether they’re safe.
4.) They would be given the authority to determine who gets quarantined locked down.
5.) The WHO would decide over vaccine mandates for each country.
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.