Do you want to be successful? Looking for your life purpose? Are you feeling down? Unmotivated? Lost? Do you want a better career or business? The following books have helped me obtain the life I desire and guide me through difficult times.
My goals and desires are different than yours but I am sure you will benefit from these books. If anything, you will feel motivated again and eager to embark a new life. Good luck and share your success stories.
- The Richest Man In Babylon – Napoleon Hill
2. The Strangest Secret by Earl Nightingale
3. Think And Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
4. Change your life in 20 minutes – Earl Nightingale
5. Use This For 30 days and Watch Your Prosperity Grow! – Catherine Ponder
6. W. Clement Stone and Napoleon Hill – Success Through A Positive Mental Attitude
7. Ask and it is Given – Abraham Hicks
“Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.”