Everything that meant to happen..happened! Now it is over/ done.

When you get a 10 of swords on a tarot card readings it means the swords are stuck on the back. The betrayal (backstabbing) has been done.

There was a third-party situation. They lied about this third-person. The past, the ex-lover, ex-fantasy, ex-unfinished business. They betrayed (backstabbed) my love and my trust. Monique Dinandt

I gave 80% and the other person 20%.

They drained me financially, emotionally and physically. This was a narcissistic, lying and manipulative person. It was their way or no way.

They love the attention of other and flirted with other people behind my back. The only problem is that they forgot I am a programmer and into computers. I read and saw everything. They keep lying and backstabbing after this day not realizing I can read it all.

WHAT YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT THE OTHER PERSON? Be aware – keep your eyes on the price!

tarot10swords

Zwaarden Tien-images by Google https://wintersession2012.wordpress.com/2012/01/10/10-of-swords/#jp-carousel-1591

Zwaarden Tien gaat altijd om een pijnlijk afscheid dat je beleeft met een bezwaard gevoel of met opluchting.

In relaties geeft Zwaarden Tien aan dat je “er een eind aan maakt”. Het kan gaan om het einde van een echte bedrukkende en slechte relatie. Meestal gaat het er meer om dat je met de kracht van je verstand je gevoelens afsluit en op die manier iets wat belangrijk is wegstopt. Hierdoor kan de wisselwerking in de relatie verstoord worden.


De zwaarden zijn over onze mentale wereld en de verschillende staten van het feit dat we ons in. Elke keer dat ik trek de Tien van Zwaarden voor iemand ik weet dat deze persoon heeft een zeer slechte staat van de geest. Dit is niet een happy place to be. Een heleboel keer je zal gaan door middel van een uiteenvallen van een relatie, een scheiding, een verlies, of een soort van verdriet met een relatie. Soms is het misschien heb je je hart in uw bedrijf en uw carrière geïnvesteerd en je hebt getroffen door een enorme tegenslag of er iets is niet erg goed komen, zodat je een staat van totale ondergang en wanhoop voelen. Yvonne Koelemeijer

-FAIR USE-
“Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.”

Advertisements