Clinical Review on iPad
- CRF Images View CRF (Case Report Form) data with pinch zoom.
- SAS Datasets Search and view data exported from SAS datasets.
- DEFINE.XML Import meta data directly from DEFINE.XML.
- Control Terminology View all metadata including coded terms defined in DEFINE.XML
- Secure Data – Data transferred to local memory viewed in “Airplane” mode with self deleting expiration.
Clinical data can be imported from standard CDISC DEFINE.XML format directly onto Clinical Reviewer app on iPad. Take advantage of the multi-touch interface to view Case Report Form or SAS datasets directly. Metadata including variable and value level metadata is viewable as defined in DEFINE.XML.
Watch this tutorial and see for yourself…
“Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.”
Anayansi Gamboa has an extensive background in clinical data management as well as experience with different EDC systems including Oracle InForm, InForm Architect, Central Designer, CIS, Clintrial, Medidata Rave, Central Coding, OpenClinica Open Source and Oracle Clinical.