aCRF casebook ;- PDF file
1. Project Explorer – click on the 2nd level study name
2. File ->; Annotated Study Book Options
3. Uncheck Time and Events table
4. Uncheck Study Object Description Tables
5. Change date variable format to match eCRF ;map, setting is not noted on aCRF output
6. File ->; View Annotated Study Book
7. Pop up screen, click Print in lower right
8. Select Printer – Adobe PDF (single click)
9. Click Preferences
10. Click on Layout tab
11. Change to Landscape
12. Click on Advance tab in lower right
13. Change Scaling as needed, check PDF output as needed
14. Select Print, wait for file name box, aCRF is done.
Time and Events Table – CSV file
1. File ->; Annotated Study Book Options
2. Check Time and Events Table
3. File ->; View Annotated Study Book
4. Click on Save Time & Events as button lower left
5. Give it a file name
Note: ;Steps 1-5 have to be repeated every time as aCRF defaults back to base settings after you close out the study.
Anayansi Gamboa has an extensive background in clinical data management as well as experience with different EDC systems including Oracle InForm, InForm Architect, Central Designer, CIS, Clintrial, Medidata Rave, Central Coding, OpenClinica Open Source and Oracle Clinical.